STAIN REMOVAL GUIDE
Water Clean for Liquid Stains
1. Repel the liquid stain. It will usually appear like droplet on the fabric, gently blot away the liquid stain with as much paper required (do not wipe in circular motion).
2. Use a microfiber cloth to wipe in circular motion to remove the residue stains. Repeat the process until stain vanishes.
Washing Detergent for Non-Liquid/Stubborn Stains
1. Scrap away the stain with a spoon
2. Pour water directly onto the stain the blot to adsorb the stain using paper towel until the stain fades (do not wipe in circular motion). Repeat this process until the stain stops transferring onto the paper towel.
3. Use a microfiber cloth to wipe in circular motion using regular washing detergent or hand soap / liquid soap. Repeat the process until stain vanishes.
YARNPRO IN ACTION